****The 2013 Community Involvement Training Conference: the Next Generation of Community Involvement, has ended. Recorded sessions are being edited and will be posted soon. Stay Tuned!****
Welcome to the 2013 Community Involvement Training Conference: the Next Generation of Community Involvement! We’re glad you’re here. While this site has lots of cool content, recordings of sessions, and ways to interact, it is not a substitute for registering for conference online streaming sessions. If you want to be a part of the action online in real time please register for the online streaming sessions.
- Get Started. Before jumping in, please take a minute to learn about this site, how you can participate in the conference from wherever you are, and about your responsibilities as a participant and representative of your organization in the digital world.
- Find Information. Find out what’s happening LIVE NOW!, or go to the interactive schedule to learn more about what’s planned throughout the conference. We are committed to making our content and materials accessible to people with disabilities. If you require additional assistance, please let us know as soon as possible so we can work with you to provide alternative access materials.
- Register and fill in your profile. Registration for this site is limited to CITC conference attendees, EPA staff and its state and local community involvement partners. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read about and understand your responsibilities as a conference site participant, and will have access to the community list, discussion forum, comments and links to session content. If you’ve already registered, you can log in from any page using the “log in” widget on the right side of the page.
- Discuss. Connect to discussion forum and see what people are talking about. Check out the conference question of the day – your comments and thoughts may be highlighted in the conference closing session.
- See who else is using the site. Registered users of this site are listed on the People page, where you can click on a name and learn more about who is using this site.
- Find Content. Each of the four live-streaming sessions (and several more) has a page of its own. You can find the link to the session itself, additional materials about the session, and after the session, a recording of the live streamed session.